Monday, July 20, 2015

Bridal Luncheon & Toast to Lifelong Friends


E and I drove up to Philly in time for a drop off at the Art Alliance to have lunch with the bride and her dear friends over the wedding weekend (many weeks ago, I know). They hosted it at La Cherie, a Georges Perrier restaurant. 



I'm a bit of a freak for chandeliers and there were so many to love at the art space.


We walked through the restaurant to get to a private room in the back behind the curtain.



Linda, Katie's incredible mother (and clone), and Katie hosted the luncheon.


The invite.


Linda is a talented paper artist. She made all of the guests monogrammed note cards as a gift.





We mingled and hugged while wine was passed. We were watermelon sisters.


Linenless tables are all the rage. I just love this trend in entertaining.


The flowers were in a great cork container. Such a cool texture contrast with the flowers.



Lucia told everyone about the Wedding Party App. What a fun, private way to share photos. We all signed up and Tony's sister-in-law and I jokingly said we were bridesmaids. She only had her brothers in the wedding. Smartest friend I know to take the drama out of potential bridesmaid issues.



If you haven't begun to watch the Chef's Table series on Netflix, get ye to the sofa and start binge-ing. I choose the ravioli after dreaming of hand rolled pasta for days. 


The Salade Lyonnaise was another first course choice.


There were emotional words shared and a few tears.





The crab cake was ordered by most of my table. I had a glorious halibut.



The flower girl and Katie's gorgeous SIL.



The ring bearer.


The happy couple. Tony also got the watermelon memo.


Texas girls.




Thank you Linda and Katie for such a gorgeous luncheon.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: