Friday, September 19, 2014

Seaside, Florida


Seaside is celebrating 30 years this year. I have a vague memory of driving down highway 30a with my uncle, an architect, showing us the space of this potential development when I was 11ish. We were in a tall building and it's the only time I've ever seen a shark in the water down there. I'm pretty sure we were on the Seaside site. Every time E and I go down we head to Seaside at least every other day, if not daily. It's a quick 20 minutes down the road. E found a great coffee shop so we went often.


We went really early one morning and again, the light was breathtaking. If you've never been to the Emerald Coast of Florida, you are truly missing out.


The water was so clear both weeks. We didn't see seaweed until the last day of our trip.


Don't forget to occasionally look up! This is inside the Seaside Pavilion.


The bees were working hard too while we were on vacation.

No comments: